In 1987 HEAD introduced the Prestige Pro tennis racket to the world and for over 30 years, it has been making legends. It gave the players unprecedented precision, touch and power. With this racket players like Goran Ivanisevic, Henri Leconte, Thomas Muster and Emilio Sanchez became legendary — and so did the racket itself. The prestige limited edition watch is an extension of the Prestige racket and a symbol of legendary moments, where tennis legends made history. The combination of high quality materials, elegant design and the precision of the Japanese mechanical movement make it a timepiece worthy of it’s Prestige racket predecessor.
- Automatic mechanical 3 hands watch 2017 pieces Limited Edition (serial number on backcase)
- Movement: NH35 caliber (Seiko manufacturer, made in Japan)
- Movement specs: 24 jewels, Diashocksystem, 41 hours power reserve.
- Mineral glass with special enlargement lens for date window
- Bracelet + Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case size (without the crown):44x13mm
- Bracelet size: 20mm width, 20cm lenght without the case. Adjustable on request
- Water Resistance: 100 meters / 10 ATM (good for swimming or snorkeling)
- Screw down crown
- See-through transparent backcase
- Unidirectional Bezel
Stay updated on the February release of this Limited Edition Watch